This plant is widely use in culinary purposes. I always have this with a chicken porridge added a calamansi and pepper. The leaves is chop into small pieces and gives a aromatic smell. It's leaves are widely use for cooking.
The medicinal benefits of this plant are:
- Stimulates the appetite
- Relieves congestion in the respiratory passages
- promotes the flow of urine
- Insect bites and stings
- promotes the discharge of pus in boils
Preparation and how to use:
- Consumption o stimulates the appetite and relieves the congestion in the respiratory passage
- It is a good diuretic as it promotes the flow of urine
- Externally used, the leaves are applied over insect bites and sting.
- It is also recommended for boils to hasten the discharge of pus,